May 18, 2011 – Lawrenceville, GA – Rock, Paper, Scissors is a Bronze winner in the 2010 Summit Creative Award® competition for its creative work for Discovery Point Franchising, Inc.
“Winning the Bronze Award for 2010 Summit Creative Award is thrilling. To be recognized in a field of such outstanding competition is just amazing”, said owner of Rock, Paper, Scissors Cynthia Sutt. “We worked through the design and development process to give Discovery Point the usability and scalability they needed for their growing business and to have our work appreciated by our peers makes this very special.”
Cliff Clark, President and CEO of Discovery Point said, “Discovery Point is very proud of the work Rock Paper Scissors has provided for us and the long standing relationship between RPS and Discovery Point. Our website and other RPS work have been instrumental in keeping Discovery Point at the forefront of our industry. We look forward to more exciting work from RPS in coming years.”
Over the past sixteen years, the Summit Creative Award has established itself as the premier arbiter of creative excellence for small and medium sized advertising agencies and other creative groups with annual billings under $30 million. The competition recognizes and celebrates the creative accomplishments of these firm annually. Entries in 23 major categories are judged against a stringent set of standards. During the blind judging events (entering company names withheld) judges search for innovative and creative concepts, strong executions and the ability to communicate and persuade.
“Winning a Summit Creative Award is a significant accomplishment. The combination of our excellent judges and the tough judging criteria ensures that only deserving entries receive Summit recognized.” Said Jocelyn Luciano, Executive Director for the Summit International Awards. “It was an exciting year to watch and listen to the judges’ debate the details of individual entries. Making the decisions of which ones receive the top spots is hard.”
This year’s creative competition included companies from the following twenty-four countries: Australia, Austria, Canada, China, Croatia, Denmark, England, Germany, India, Japan, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Mexico, Oman, Philippines, Republic of Korea, Spain, Thailand, The Netherlands, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United States and United Kingdom.
This year’s panel of international judges included:
- Normand Miron, President, Ogilvy 2B Interactive – Canada
- Christopher Jones, Principal & Creative Director, Stellar Debris Creative Studios – Japan
- Cindy Stern, Principal, Both Worlds Creative – United States
- Tom Roychoudhury, Chief Innovations Officer, MCN | Interpublic Group Company – Dubai
- Tony Adamic, Owner/Creative Director, Elevator – Croatia
- Pier Lalonde, Principal, Pixel & Co. Creative Marketing – Canada
- Louai Alasfahani, Managing Director/Creative Director, Paragon Marketing Communications – Kuwait
- Roberto Pedroso, Regional Creative Director, Saatchi&Saatchi – United States
- Richard Taylor, Principal, RT Strategic – Canada
- Jonathan Steinmann, Web Designer, CMI Web Studio – United States
- Daniel da Hora, Creative Consultant – Brazil
- Kyle Bailey, President, e-cubed.com Media Synthesis Inc. – Canada
- Stéphane Veilleux, Vice-President & Creative Director, Brad – Canada
- Kevin Hersh, Creative Director, MFX, Inc. – United States
Rock, Paper, Scissors, L.L.C., established in 1986, is a creative communication group experienced in branding programs, advertising, marketing, print and web design, and NOW video solutions. RPS prides itself in using custom solutions that provide the capabilities to give each client dynamic marketing and design options. For more information about RPS and its services visit http://www.123shoot.com.
The Summit International Awards (SIA) organization was founded in 1994. The organization conducts the Summit Creative Award, the Summit Marketing Effectiveness Award and the Summit Emerging Media Award. The 2010 competition is the 16th year for the creative competition. Additional information about the Summit International Awards organization, its competitions and winning firms can be found on the Summit Awards web site at www.summitawards.com.