Learn About Our Education Franchise Opportunity
If you’re considering franchising, consider what a preschool franchise could offer you. The industry is strong and growing, but more importantly, running a child care center provides the sort of community impact and personal fulfillment entrepreneurs crave. If you want to learn more about what it would take to own a Discovery Point Child Development Center, check out our information resources!
Visit the following pages to learn more about starting the process:
- The Process
- Franchise Start Up
- Team Support
- Developing Your Center
- The Financials
- Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re ready to request investment information from our team, call (888) 249-8427 or fill out a simple online form. We’re happy to answer your questions and help you take the next step.
Quick Facts About Childhood Education Franchising
- There are currently not enough quality child care centers to meet demand
- Franchising is one of the most stable forms of business ownership today
- Discovery Point has 25+ years of experience and proven success as a child care franchise
- We focus on long-term franchisee relationships with 20-year franchise agreements
- Even in weak economies, the demand for affordable and excellent child care grows
Quick Facts About Social Trends & Child Care Demand
- The number of single-parent households continues to grow
- More families are becoming dual-income households
- Child care centers can create loyal followings through frequent referrals
- We attract parents with our “whole-child” approach and The Discovery Point Difference™
The strength of our model is found in our turnkey business approach. Everything about your Discovery Point business, from the floorplan to the security systems to your inventory of educational games and toys, has already been prepared. You simply have to hire a team of passionate teachers and you’ll be ready to impact your community for years to come.